This flour is a normal natural flour, without additives, without flavors. The flour is perfect for use with dough, pastries, cakes, pizza, etc.
Recipe for a thick & fluffy pizza crust.
1.2 liters Flour (a package of 1kg is about 1.6 liters)
1 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon dry yeast
2 tablespoons olive oil
425 ml of lukewarm water
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and stir vigorously. Set aside to rest for five minutes and stir again for three to five minutes.
- Add additional water or flour to obtain a smooth, sticky dough.
- Divide into four pieces and place each in an oiled freezer bag.
- At this time, the dough can be cooled or frozen.
- Let rise at room temperature and then turn down.
- Stretch each piece on a pizza up to 25cm in size and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Top as usual and then bake at 230 ° C until the crust is crisp and the cheese has melted.
(Make 4 pcs 25cm pizzas.).