The Original Hotcake Mix: Fluffy n' tasty
Yummy & Fluffy!
2 packs x 200g (0.44 lb) each
Consume entire content of each pack as soon as opened
Per 200g pack you will need:
1/2 cup water or Fortified Milk, 2 tbsp melted Star Margarine, 1 egg (beaten until frothy)
1. Combine one 200g pack White King Classic Hotcake & Waffle Mix, Fortified Milk or water, Star Margarine and egg in a medium bowl. Mix until fairly smooth
2. Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto pre-heated slightly greased griddle or pan
3. Cook for about 1 minute. Turn once when tops are bubbly
Makes 6-8 hotcakes
1 pack 200g White King Creamy Classic Hotcake Mix, 2 tbsp Star Margarine, melted, 2 eggs (separated), 3/4 cup water, 2 pcs very-ripe bananas (mashed)
1. In a bowl, mix White King Creamy Classic Hotcake Mix, egg yolks and Star Margarine. Gradually add water and continue beating until well-blended. Add mashed banana. Set aside
2. Beat egg whites and continue beating until stiff but not until dry peaks form. Fold gently into hotcake mixture
3. Pour batter onto hot non-stick pan brushed with Star Margarine. Turn the hotcake once top is bubbly
4. Serve with peanut butter spread and sliced bananas if desired
Makes 7-8 pancakes per 200g pack
WHEAT Flour (GLUTEN), Sugar, WHEY Powder (MILK), Dextrose, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Emulsifier (E541), Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Emulsifier (E322), Flavoring.
Manufactured on an equipment that processes products containing soybean and egg.
Näringsinnehåll / 100 g
|Energy||1536kJ / 367kcal|
This product contains