Mix for "Puto" Philippine steamed white cake.
- Grease a muffin pan with butter or margarine.
- Add 1 cup of water to 1 pack of Puto Mix. Blend well for 1 minute using electric mixer at low speed or with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar and mix for 30 seconds. Gradually add 5 teaspoons of cooking oil and continue mixin for another 30 seconds or until smooth and free of lumps.
- Pour into prepared muffin pans about 3/4 full.
- Cover the steamer with a cheese cloth and steam for about 30 minutes. Puto is done when surface is shiny and bounces when pressed.
- Brush surface with butter or margarine.
Please note that this cake requires a steamer.
Content divided into two bags.
- Net weight
- Made in
- The Philippines
Bromate-free WHEAT flour, MILK powder as leavening agent, iodized salt, emulsifier (471), vanilla.
Näringsinnehåll / 100 g
|Energy||1447 kJ / 346 kcal|
This product contains
Wheat / Rye / Barley / Oats (gluten)
Dairy / Lactose